New Dental Patient Resources
Our Office is Accepting New Patients
Your First Dental Visit
We take the time on your first visit to properly diagnose any immediate dental concerns, review your past medical and dental history, and create a treatment plan for your optimal oral health. Your first appointment will also include an exam and a discussion of your treatment options. To maintain long-term patient relationships, we focus on providing quality dental care, excellent customer service, and a relaxing environment at Desert Hills Dental. We consider your first visit to be the beginning of a long-term relationship with us. You can book your first appointment with us by clicking the link below, once an appointment is scheduled you will receive patient forms to fill out to help make your visit as quick as possible. We ask that you complete all patient forms before your appointment to avoid any delays. Thank you and we can’t wait to meet you!
On your first visit, please bring the following information:
- Please have your new patient forms completed before your first appointment
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist. X-rays can also be forwarded to our office from your previous dentist upon your request.
- A valid form of ID.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- A list of any current medical concerns or conditions, including past surgeries.
- Dental insurance card, if you are covered and paying through insurance.
Insurance and Financing
We believe quality dental care should be affordable and accessible to everyone. Because oral health is so important, we do everything we can to remove financial barriers and help the greatest number of patients possible. We accept most insurance providers and third-party payment alternatives for those without insurance.Insurance and Payment Information